4.3

I have been buying these Trader Joe's Sweet, Savory & Tart Trail Mix Granola Bars for a few years.Today I opened the wrapper only to see the approx.

⅓ of the bar is missing. I believe Trader Joe's reduced the product size, but not the wrapper. Therefore it is obvious that something has changed…yet the full price remains.

I do not have an older box so I cannot compare the weight of the older bars.

This one says 1.2 oz each.I am certain the last time the weight was more because the granola bar inside the wrapper was bigger.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "product size has been noticably reduced, but price has not! " of trail mix granola bars and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Trader Joes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trail mix granola bars in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trader Joes.

Had an Experience with Trader Joes?

Comments

Go online to Ebay or a similar site and see if anyone has older bars for sale. If they do, you could find out the weight of the old bars.